- About Us
- Controllers and Transmitters
- pH / ORP
- P/R60C-8 Fixed Insertion Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R60C-6 Variable Insertion, Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R60C-5 pH/ORP Probe
- P/R60C-4 Insertion Style, Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R65 Differential pH/ORP Transmitters
- P/R575 Fixed Insertion, Combination Style pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R585 Variable Insertion, Combination Style pH/ORP Sensors
- Dissolved Oxygen
- 4-20 mA Collection
- Customer Support
- The Green Way and the Gray Way
Aquametrix - Rugged and Reliable Instrumentation for Over 50 Years. Made in the USA
AquaMetrix products have been manufactured for more than five decades. The company has grown into a worldwide maker of water quality instrumentation that is known for working in environments where nothing else works. Aquametrix products have been made in the United States since 2010.
The Aquametrix differential pH and ORP probes are found in the most hostile processes in industry. Where other sensors typically last months the P60 line sensor lasts years. Three series of conductivity sensors cover any application from ultra-pure to brine solutions. The P91 dissolved oxygen sensor has been installed in thousands of installations worldwide. Shark analyzers exemplify the Aquametrix reputation for simplicity and durability. The Shark controller and Shark TX handle a pH, ORP, conductivity or flow sensor with a simple menu change and comes complete for NEMA 4X operation with no added costs.
Under Water Analytics ownership, a steady stream of improvements have made existing products even better, while a suite of new products have been rolling out to supply more options to the water treatment industry. No other company offers a two year in-field warranty.