- About Us
- Controllers and Transmitters
- pH / ORP
- P/R60C-8 Fixed Insertion Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R60C-6 Variable Insertion, Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R60C-5 pH/ORP Probe
- P/R60C-4 Insertion Style, Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R65 Differential pH/ORP Transmitters
- P/R575 Fixed Insertion, Combination Style pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R585 Variable Insertion, Combination Style pH/ORP Sensors
- Dissolved Oxygen
- 4-20 mA Collection
- Customer Support
Controllers and Transmitters
The Shark controller is one of the few true multi-parameter analyzers that can switch amongst four measuring parameters simply with a menu change. The Shark features a hidden display for setting the parameter and that flips out for easy access. The controller provides two isolated, independent and scalable 4-20 mA outputs and two independent control relays. A third relay is preset to act as an alarm relay, but can be used as a process control relay. Both control relays can be set for either a rising or falling process, with easily programmed on/off set-points. Each control relay has a built-in independent cycle timer, with field-set on and off time to reduce chemical overshoot. The Shark is housed in a rugged NEMA 4x polycarbonate enclosure.
For applications not requiring relays the Shark TX and Shark TXP host the same features as the Shark in a package that is no larger than a deck of cards.