- About Us
- Controllers and Transmitters
- pH / ORP
- P/R60C-8 Fixed Insertion Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R60C-6 Variable Insertion, Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R60C-5 pH/ORP Probe
- P/R60C-4 Insertion Style, Differential pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R65 Differential pH/ORP Transmitters
- P/R575 Fixed Insertion, Combination Style pH/ORP Sensors
- P/R585 Variable Insertion, Combination Style pH/ORP Sensors
- Dissolved Oxygen
- 4-20 mA Collection
- Customer Support
What We Do
Aquametrix has been manufacturing state-of-the-art, durable and cost effective water quality analysis equipment for over 50 years. Its roots date back to the differential pH/ORP probe that was developed for the Canadian market from the original Great Lakes patent. Over the years the company added probes for pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and flow. Two generations of controllers cemented the Aquametrix reputation as the manufacturer of instrumentation for the harshest of environments.
In 2010 Aquametrix changed ownership and moved to the United States as the sole product line of the newly formed Water Analytics name. Under this new ownership Aquametrix continues to add instrumentation that exemplifies the hallmark characteristics of durability, precision and simplicity.
Aquametrix products are used extensively in the following industries:
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Municipal Sewage Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment (Reverse Osmosis, De-ionization, Desalination)
- Industrial Waste Water Processing
- Food and Beverage Processing and Manufacturing
- Pulp and Paper
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Fume Scrubbers
- Aquametrix products are distributed around the world through a network of stocking distributors.
To find out more about the Aquametrix product line please call us at 978-749-9949 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.